Survived another week...

Yes, it's Friday and that means my job hasn't killed me yet, and neither have my kids. I consider that an accomplishment worth celebrating. Is it happy hour yet?

While I'm waiting for the drink specials to kick in, I should probably post a layout. I actually finished this one on Monday, but it kinda got pushed under a bunch of other stuff and I forgot about it. I hope I didn't hurt its feelings. It really is a lovely layout. See for yourself...


I loved both sides of this Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper, so I did some creative folding to show the backside. (Or is that the front side? I can never tell.)


Thanks for looking! I'm off to start my weekend! Happy hour, here I come!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is adorable! I love the Girl Friday collection!

Nevis said...

Love the Girl Friday collection, too. This is a great use of it. Really nice layout. Cute kids!!!

Rachael said...

What a fantastic way to showcase the paper!! I love it!

Post a Comment