Better late than never

I intended to post my Design Team projects for the October Paper Popsicles kit last week, but life kinda got in the way. My wonderful grandmother passed away on Tuesday, and I took a little time away from the blogosphere to spend with my family and friends and celebrate the life of that amazing lady who meant so much to me.

Now that I'm back, I have a lot of catching up to do! So without further ado...let's see those Design Team projects! Paper Popsicles is offering 4 kits this month. As you may have guessed from the sneaks I posted last week, I had an adorable Halloween-themed kit -- named "Spooky" -- to work with. It had two die-cut papers in it...one of them shaped like a pumpkin...



And the other was a scalloped circle from Making Memories...



And because I love decorating for Halloween, I created this fun shadow box...



I also created this shaped card using the Witch's Boot template (a mere 99 cents to download!)...



And two more cards...





Amazingly, this kit is only $14.99...run and grab one before they are gone!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

great projects!!!

Tara Powell said...

Love your blog!
Your layouts and cards are great!
I am a big Halloween girl too
:)
Tara

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your projects are awesome Robyn! I hope you're doing well!! I posted an award for you on my blog! If you feel like playing along, check it out!!

Post a Comment