Feelin' the love

Wow, so many new visitors! Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I hope you'll visit often! And thanks for all the congrats. I can still hardly believe it...it's very surreal.

Last night, I decided to tackle the weekly layout sketch at Paper Popsicles. It was kinda late when I started (probably 9:30 or so), and I got about halfway done and had to go to bed. Too bad, because I was on a bit of a roll and really didn't want to leave it unfinished, but my body was telling me otherwise. So I called it a night.

I finally got back to it this afternoon and it came together really quickly. It's simple, but that's kinda the way I've been scrapping lately. I'm into the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, scrapper!) methodology!


I really love the colors in these papers. They're by Scrap Within Reach, and they're nice and thick and double-sided...all the things I love in a patterned paper! Plus, the little ticket sticker was perfect for the theme of this layout.


The only downside of this layout is that it really got me craving a Fletcher Corny Dog. It's going to be a long wait until the fair returns next September!

Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Great layout, Robyn! I have that SWR paper in my stash just waiting for the right opportunity. You nailed it!

A Soldier Girl said...

LOL in the mean time until you get that FLetcher Corn Dog .. take ya bee-hiney to Walmart and get the ones out the freezer section lol.

Love the LO .. way to tackle the patters

xoxo
Sasha
DSGgirl @ peas

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi... and loved "meeting" you on the imaginisce blog! so glad i'm on this team with you! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Kathleen Summers said...

Such a fun topic and beautiful layout to go with it!!

Renata Moni said...

Love this LO!! very beautiful!

Post a Comment