Happy Valentine's Day!

To all the cynics that think Valentine's Day is a holiday created to make people spend money on cards, flowers and chocolate, I say "Phooey!" Yes, technically, we shouldn't need a holiday to tell the people we love how special they are, but what's so wrong with a day devoted to love? Cards aren't that expensive...in fact, you can even make them yourself!

That would be the perfect setup to post a card I've made, but I don't have anything new to post this morning. Sorry. But because I'm feeling the love on this fun day, I've been inspired by Kimberly to participate in Sunday Stealing.


1. How old will you be in five years?
I'll be 40-something instead of 30-something. :)

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My kids and my dogs, cuddling on the couch with a cup of coffee.

3. How tall are you?
5'8

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Spring break at the beach in Florida!

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Avatar (I'm SO not a sci-fi person...I thought the story was ridiculous.)

6. Who was the last person you called?
My grandmother

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Our babysitter

8. What was the last text message you received?
From a friend of ours, telling me my husband's phone battery was dead

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Our babysitter

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends. Usually texting is better, but some of my family members don't text.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Divorced from each other and both remarried to other people.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Christmas

14. What color are your eyes?
Brown

15. What time did you wake up today?
7:15 (not on purpose)

16. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and sweats

17. What is your favorite christmas song?
O Holy Night

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
On a beach or sitting by a pool

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere cold

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Italy

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Still married to Adam, with two teenage girls. I'm sure we'll have to get a bigger house by then just to give ourselves some space from each other.

22. Do you tan or burn?
Tan (unless I'm not wearing sunscreen)

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Boogie man hiding under my bed

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Probably something that my kids said

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3

26. How big is your bed?
Queen

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop

29. What color are your sheets?
Red

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two

31. What is your favorite season?
Spring

32. What do you like about Autumn?
Cooler temperatures

33. What do you like about winter?
Umm, pretty much nothing. Oh wait...I like when it's over! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Avatar because I thought it looked stupid. Glad to hear I'm not alone! :)

How could the Boogie Man be at your house when he was at mine? :)

Happy Love Day!

Post a Comment