Snow day!

After all these months of admiring everyone's snowy layouts and lamenting that Dallas never gets anything but ice, well...I should be careful what I wish for.


Yep, 12+ inches of the white stuff...in Dallas, Texas!!! My kids are, understandably, delighted. It's just short of a miracle that they actually have enough snow to build a snowman, a snow fort and probably just about any other snow structure they can think of. So much for global warming, huh?


Aside from the fact that I hate cold weather, it's been a lot of fun to watch them discover how much fun snow can be. It will probably be all gone by tomorrow, and I'll be sad to see it go. Being cooped up in the house actually means I can get some scrapping done!

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

3 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Great picture, I like their little snowman or maybe it's a snow woman!

Unknown said...

Unbelievable that Dallas got that much snow! Love the snowman!

I'm in Pennsylvania where snow is certainly no stranger, but we've gotten over 2 feet in the past week. That's a lot even for us! Enjoy it while you can! I suspect ours will be around a while.

Kristie said...

Wow, enjoy all that snow fun!!!

Post a Comment