Make a Wish!

One last Birthday Bash project to share, and it's a "trash-to-treasure" project.


I had a white store gift bag stashed away and thought it would be fun to give it a new life. I added some patterned paper to cover the logo, then I changed out the handles with matching ribbon and added some beads for a little touch of fun. I also added the Make a Wish springy sticker to the corner and voila: new gift bag!

The votive has been sitting on my desk for a while. I got it for free when I was hosting a party and it had a logo sticker on it. I peeled off the sticker and gave it a good cleaning, then applied rub-ons from the Birthday Bash collection. Simple and fun.

Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment for last weeks' giveaway. I loved reading about your favorite birthday gifts.

And the winner of the Birthday Bash prize pack is...

cindyj said...
Wow...I love finding new great blogs to follow and would love to win these goodies! :) Love what you've done with this new line! My favorie birthday day gift was a new bike when I was 11! Banana seat and all! LOL...yes...long long ago! ;)
July 8, 2010 7:32 AM

Cindy, please email me at robmab at yahoo dot com and I will get your prize in the mail this week. Congratulations!!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love your "relife" projects!! Fun!

cindyj said...

omg! I'm thrilled to have won Robyn! Thank you so much! I love the new line I really do and can't wait to use it! :) I'll email you my address!
I really love that you did with the gift bag and the votive holder! What fantastic ideas!

Post a Comment