Catching up

Today continues my "catching up" posts with some projects I've created with Upsy Daisy supplies over the past few months.

First up, a couple of layouts I created with the Avalanche collection. I really like how you can use this collection for school-themed layouts or wintery layouts -- very versatile!


I found that the square brads were the perfect size to use with the Basic Grey mini mono stickers, so I incorporated them into my title. I also embossed some white cardstock to tie in with the "snow" theme and added some Basic Grey snowflake rub-ons as a finishing touch.

These are some of my favorite photos from last fall, but I hadn't really thought about doing them in black and white until I paired them with these papers.

Next up is a layout I created with the Blossom line and my Cricut:

I think my "spring fever" made me go a little crazy with the butterflies, but I liked the way they worked with the flowering tree on the paper. I used some pom-pom trim to make the body of the big butterfly, and I also accented the flowers with some i-rock crystals.

And last, but not least, here's a little thank-you card I made with the Home Sweet Home collection and the Girlfriends stamp set:



Speaking of Upsy Daisy, the Printers Tray I created last fall with the Vogue collection is featured on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog today! Check it out.

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh WOW - I am totally digging the use of the brads - what a splendid idea!
And I adore the way you created that butterfly *sigh*

Melissa said...

Love your Let It Snow layout and the way you did the body of the butterfly!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment