Closing out some kits

There's a whole lot of purging going on...in my scrap room, that is. And it's beginning to look almost inhabitable again. Okay, actually, it looks better than inhabitable. But you'll have to wait a few more weeks for the grand unveiling!

I've also been working on a lot of new projects, which you'll be seeing over the next few days on the Imaginisce blog. A bit of a departure from my normal stuff, so stay tuned.

I don't think I ever shared the layouts from my classes at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. My class was called "Top It and Rock It: Adding the Wow Factor" because we used the i-Top and the i-Rock tools from Imaginisce on both layouts.


Both classes use the Garden Party collection from Imaginisce, which is pretty much sold out everywhere at this point (but see below if you want to get your hands on some!). We also played with the Pop-Up Posies and Roly Rosies, which were a big hit with everyone.


Everyone loved how easily this layout came together...


And the ribbon flowers are much easier than they look:

I'm selling the few remaining class kits on Etsy if you're interested. They come with full-color, step-by-step instructions and I'll even include some modification suggestions in case you don't have an i-Top or i-Rock yet.

And since I've been asked a lot lately about where you can buy these tools, they are available at Michael's stores (and you can use a coupon!) and online at Oh My Crafts (which has some great bundle packages for i-Top and i-Rock).

I'm not affiliated with either of those options. Just passing along the info.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment