Top Ten of 2011

Back in January, I posted my top ten favorite layouts using Imaginisce. But that was a long time ago, and I do actually create things with other manufacturers' products. (Yeah, I know...shocking!)

So I thought, seeing as the year is coming to an end, I should post my ten favorite projects of the year. If nothing else, it's a fun trip down memory lane. So here goes...

(in no particular order because I really can't pick a favorite)

One of my favorite photos became one of my favorite layouts:


Proud that I figured out how to make my own envelope/tag album:


So bright and happy (and full of Epiphany Crafts epoxies, flowers and vintage settings):



Favorite mini I've ever made:


Loved this paper line from Pink Paislee...


Perfect papers (Imaginisce Happy Harvest collection) for this photo:


A rare two-pager using the Animal Crackers collection from Imaginisce:



Published in Cricut Magazine's August issue:


Lots of color and Pretty Little Studio goodies:



Now displayed on my grandmother's mantle:



Thanks for taking the trip down memory lane with me. Hope you have a very happy new year!

See ya in 2012...



1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful layouts and projects friend! We did have a creative year didn't we :)

Post a Comment