Ode to a short week

I had Monday off for President's Day, which made for a wonderful 3-day weekend. But even better, it resulted in a 4-day work week this week. And this is how I feel all weeks should be set up: 4 days on, 3 days off. Wouldn't the world be a lot happier with that arrangement? I know I certainly would. Maybe I should start a petition...

But back to blog business. Today I have a few more layouts to share from my scrapbook retreat weekend. These two were created with the February kit from JBS Mercantile.


I love the color combo in this kit -- rich primary colors with some grays mixed in. And all the circles! That vintage record reminded me of a sun peeking from behind a cloud, so that's what it became.

The vintage key is so cool -- my immediate tendency was to hoard it. But I loved it too much not to give it a happy home on a layout.


This is another that mixes in elements from the mini album kit and the artisan add-on. Most of these papers are from Studio Calico and they are gorgeous! I like the neutrals with just a pop of red here and there.


I used the Jenni Bowlin blue ribbon punch to make these flowers. I love that this punch is so versatile -- you can do a lot more than blue ribbons! I added an Epiphany Crafts Round 14 to the top of each flower for some shine and dimension.


I'll be back tomorrow with another F.R.A.K. See you then!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I will definitely sing that petition!

I love the layouts. The color palette on the second layout is great, and that flower is fabulous!

Post a Comment