Burlap love



What is it about burlap? All of a sudden the material used in feed sacks is taking over the craft industry. Go figure! But I have to admit, I really do like it. The open weave makes it fun to mix with paper, metal, glass...pretty much everything. 

So I turned my infatuation with burlap into a class project:


This one is called Adventures in Burlap and it uses the 12x12 Burlap Fabricpage from Canvas Corp as the base for lots of canvas, ribbon and dimensional embellishments.

The dimensional stickers, flags and butterflies are from the Pebbles Fresh Goods line...love the bright, happy colors on the burlap background. This is the last of the three classes I'll be teaching at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly. The dates are June 22-23, and registration is open!

And there's still time to enter my FRAK giveaway with the Echo Park goodies. I'll be choosing a winner tonight!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool page! Love the grid design! :)

Barbara Greenberg said...

Awesome

Post a Comment