Making the leap

Sometimes all it takes is a little push.

I've been toying with the idea of videos for a while -- I knew I could do it, but it seemed like a much bigger deal than it actually was. My mind is really good at making mountains out of molehills.

But I finally took the leap and made my very first scrapbook-related video (thanks to a little push from We R Memory Keepers).

This is the first of three videos I'll be sharing during the month of May to showcase the new Anthologie collection from We R Memory Keepers.



Isn't this a beautiful collection? I love the color palette and the softly distressed edges on the papers. It's going to make some gorgeous layouts!

The video is definitely not perfect. The lighting needs to be better and I need to S-L-O-W down in some spots. But I learned a lot, and I'm going to keep working on getting better at this whole video thing.

In fact, video #2 is in the works -- and it includes a tutorial. Watch for it early next week!


2 comments:

Court said...

You did a great job! You're a natural! :)

Barbara Greenberg said...

Just now checking this out but wanted you to know you did fantastic on the video

Post a Comment